Termite Control and Termite Prevention
Do you need termite control or termite prevention? Only a professional termite technician can tell you for sure, and sometimes the answer could be both! That’s because control methods address active termite infestations whereas prevention methods deter infestation and re-infestation. Your termite situation may call for control, prevention, or a combination of both.
Termite Prevention Services
Whether it’s from subterranean termites or drywood termites, your home is at risk for termite infestation and damage if you don’t actively protect it. The first step for termite prevention is getting an inspection by a certified termite inspector who can prescribe the best termite infestation prevention.
Our termite inspectors are professionally trained and experienced with the latest proven methods to prevent termite infestation. They may recommend any of the following:
- Termiticide barriers around your home
- Pretreatment of raw, exposed wood
- Structural improvements and other preventive measures
If the inspector finds signs of active termite infestation, they will prescribe the best termite pest control methods and assign a termite exterminator for your procedure.
Termite Control Services
Because termites can cause extensive damage to your home and colonies can grow to populations of several hundreds of thousands, immediate termite control is needed if you have an infestation of either subterranean or drywood termites.
We use only EPA-approved termiticides and control processes, so you can count on the least toxic and most effective treatment for termite control.
Hi-Tech Termite Control uses the latest treatment methods to control termite infestations quickly and effectively, including:
- Wood treatment using effective solutions like XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® and Tim-Bor®
- Soil treatments with termiticides like Altriset and Termidor to eradicate the colony and protect your home for years
- Localized, eco-friendly treatments using the latest technology like our microwave termite control unit, the XTerminator 4.0™
- Tent fumigation to eliminate extensive infestations
Whether you need termite control services or prevention, Hi-Tech has the experience and the most advanced tools and termiticides to get the job done. Hi-Tech Termite Control has provided Southern California homeowners with affordable and effective termite prevention, termite control, and other pest control services for decades.