So you’ve had one of the free termite inspections offered by Hi-Tech Termite Control and it revealed you have a termite problem. Now what?
- Don’t panic. While a termite problem is something you’ll absolutely want to take care of as soon as possible, chances are your house isn’t going to fall down tomorrow. You have time to work with our San Diego exterminators on a plan for elimination.
- Talk to your Hi-Tech termite inspections specialist. Based on their findings, including the severity of the damage, where the termites are located, and how big the colony is, your inspector can offer you a variety of options for treatment.
- Schedule a time for treatment. Our inspector can help you set up an appointment or you can talk to our scheduling team to make an appointment that works with your schedule.
- Get ready for termite treatment! Our team will help you prepare for termite treatment. If you are using our microwave termite treatment, there will be very little (if anything!) that needs to be done before our arrival. Fumigation requires a great deal more preparation but we can walk you through everything.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Once your treatment is completed, you’ll be covered with our warranties. That means you don’t have to worry about termites coming back, because if they do we’ll be there to get rid of them.
Let the Hi-Tech team walk you through the termite elimination process. We’ll take care of everything, from the initial inspection to the final treatment and making a prevention plan. Get in touch with our team today! Hi-Tech Termite Control proudly provides inspection and extermination services for homeowners throughout Southern California, including those in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange County.